(This post may include affiliate links. Here's my disclosure statement for more info.)
Once a month I post a link roundup. I talk about the blog, myself, Etsy, and any other relevant news!
Pink Pursuits and “Me” News
- I got a new puppy. She is absurdly small and I’m sure she’ll be making an appearance alongside Jonesy on my Instagram (@pink_pursuits).
- Busy this week with freelance work (YES). If it goes exactly how I hope it will, I think I’ll have a neat ‘product’… In any case, I need to work on my personal freelance website.
- I am so touched by all the lovely responses I got from the amazing Etsy sellers in the last blog post. Be sure to read up and check out these kind sellers.
- I am NEARLY finished with my first PDF guide book. I even set up shop here and have other plans on how to sell it. I’m currently seeking ONE more TESTER to read, review, and fill a survey on it. If interested, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll be getting this draft version for free!
- Neat Codepen of animated buttons
- Etsy is clearly doing some tests… Hoping they will do something with Etsy’s ads but I think the changes are likely to be about refining personalized searches. We’ll see.
- How the pandemic may affect holiday shopping by Think with Google
- If you’re stressing over bad customers (and their poor reviews), check out Karen Check
- Thought this was a good article: “What is SEO” by Express Text