Back to the blog
July 1, 2020
Happy July! Thought I’d start a monthly link share post of all the latest, interesting content I’ve come across that may be of interest (and help) to you!
- I joined Twitter!
- Should I Use Emojis in my Email Titles? – If you read my Gifs in Email Marketing post, you’ll find this article interesting!
- Neil Patel is starting a free e-commerce series on Youtube. Here’s the first video in the series.
- Start thinking about videos. Etsy is starting to prototype a new video feature for listings. I plan to write about this soon.
- I’m in love with Calidad’s website design
- “What Happened to the Webmaster”
- I added two graphic design books to my book recommendations list. These are foundational reads to always have on your bookshelf!
- For any K-Pop fans, please stan Sunmi because she’s the best.
Read A Recent Post: August Roundup + NewsRead Previous Post: My Experience with Shaw Academy (Run Away!)