Website UX Audit: Security, UX, SEO, and Page Speed
Make sure your website provides the best experience with a website UX audit. I’ll check everything that makes up the user experience and give you an actionable, clear list of what you’re doing right and what can be improved.
Make Your Website Work for You
What is UX?
User-experience is a broad term to describe the interaction between a product and its user. In a more specific sense, it is the practice of designing to create positive and clear experiences for users.
Why Optimize Your Website for User Experience?
– Raise your rate of conversions
– Lower bounce rates
– Create memorable and positive experiences with your brand
– Clarify your message and user path
Why Am I Person To Do This?
– I’m a website developer who’s worked in the advertising industry for 5+ years
– I’ve built, optimized, and audited countless websites
– I’ve studied marketing, SEO, and user experience
– I have the tools and resources to perform an effective audit
What I Do In An Audit
– I want to create a clear path for your users. What is the journey you want your visitors to take? What will lead them to a conversion?
– I look at your website, holistically. That means I look at it from an SEO lens, then UX lens, website development, and so on.
– I will seek to prevent any confusion (your biggest enemy in marketing and sales) on your website
– My audit includes your mobile and desktop experience
How it Works & What You’ll Get
– You’ll send me information about you and your shop. We’ll discuss a little bit about any issues you see, what you want your website to do for you, and review any analytic reports you currently have.
– Google Analytics data is beneficial in this package
– I’ll take all this information and perform an audit on your website
– I’ll put all my findings in a report
Your Personalized Audit Will Include:
– basic things you can do to improve the overall experience
– coding issues that can be negatively affecting the experience
– suggestions on your copy and messaging
– feedback on website architecture
– any missing or poor SEO
– anything else of note (such as critical security issues)
What About Post-Audit Support?
I am open to discuss post-audit support and services to help you address problems.